Protectors of the battlefield, wardens use large, but slow heals to help others.
- Powerful heals, but on a long cooldown
- Best used to heal high health units
- No attack and low health; protect her
- The Warden uses the base model of support Survivors, a woman with large messy hair and backpack connected to her defibrillators.
- She wears a light blue shirt, navy blue shorts, dark blue sun visor and gray boots. She holds two defibrillators.
- The Warden is a great support unit for a squad, as her powerful heals work well with tanky units that sustain large amounts of damage at all times.
- Field Dressing - 6% chance to heal for 240%
- Antibiotics - Heals an extra 10% per second for 4 seconds
- Booster Shot - Increases heals by 20%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Fast Hands - Decreases cooldown by 20%
- Antiseptic Spray - Increases range by 50%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Public Health - Heals affect an area
- An area of effect attack