"Quite the undertaking."
With an undertaker in the horde, there's always an encore for defeated zombies
- Brings back "dead" Mutated Zombies to fight again
- Resurrecting can take time, be sure you have it!
- Has no attack of his own, so protect him
- Very similar to the Mortician, having golden eyes and a deeper blue for his skin. Hands are also much more red than the Mortician's.
- He has lumps on his back that are akin to those on other support units.
- The Undertaker is a powerful unit if used correctly, as revival of any zombie can lead to infinite health walls and offensives that never stop keeping pressure on the Survivors.
- As with the Surgeon line, the Undertaker can help save trophies during battles by keeping the total number of zombies killed to zero.
- With golden eyes, the Undertaker is the only Infected unit to not have blank white eyes.
- Necropsy - 5% chance to resurrect 200% faster
- Living Flesh - Adds small heal
- Parasitic Invasion - Takes over human squad points
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Amplified Range - Increases range by 300%
- Quicken - Reduces cooldown by 25%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Play to the Crowd - Resurrections affect an area
- Host-Pathogen Interface - Spawns drones from fallen humans