The Trauma Doc can put anyone back together again, whether they're injured or even dead.
- Brings human units back from the brink of death
- Healing a unit takes a long time, be prepared!
- Has no attack and low health, so keep her safe!
- The Trauma Doc shares the same base model of Support Survivors, with large messy hair.
- She wears a red surgeon's outfit with a white mouth cover and gray boots.
- With the ability to revive other units, the Trauma Doc is great for saving trophies as the unis survival rating is only measured at the end of the round. So if she can revive all previously killed units, the player will receive no penalty as if none of the units had died at all.
- Revival can also be used to place more units on a single Squad Point than what it limits. Because the killed units are subtracted from the total units on the point, a Trauma Doc can still revive after the point is filled again, allowing for massive teams.
- Though the Trauma Doc's outfit is differently colored, the backpack she wears is still the same aqua blue of her Legendary and Uncommon versions, the Sawbones and the Surgeon.
- Delicate Work - 5% chance to resurrect 200% faster
- Years of Experience - Reduces cooldown by 33%
- Scalpel - A small attack
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Telesurgery - Increase range by 500%
- Field Training - A small heal
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Operating Room - Resurrections affect an area
- Subtlety - Gains Stealth