"Measure twice, cut once."
Surgeons perform restorative miracles on dead or near dead Survivors and it's all covered by insurance.
- Brings Human units back from the brink of death
- Healing a unit takes a long time; be prepared!
- Has no attack and low health, so keep her safe!
- Surgeons wear red backpacks to keep all of their goodies.
- She wears a green surgical gown with purple zombie goo on it.
- She has curly,puffy hair so she looks like a mad scientist.
- Use Surgeons to resurrect fallen allies and keep the Horde at bay.
- Trick: Up the squad size on pad by adding her to the squad, place her after one or two units have died already and place more units then her and the revived units can surpass the squad limit for the pad!
- She needs a few seconds of cooldown between reviving so make sure your units can defend the horde in the process.
- Surgeon rewarded upon completion of Mumbai.
- She is the only female character in the game who wears a mask.
- Delicate Work - 5% chance to resurrect 200% faster
- Years of Experience - Reduces cooldown by 33%
- Scalpel - A small attack
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Telesurgery - Increase range by 500%
- Field Training - A small heal
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Operating Room - Resurrections affect an area
- Subtlety - Gains Stealth