"Ready, Set, Go! Haha!"
Sprinters are the kings of the Zombie-jock domain. What they may lack in stamina is made up for with their speed.
- Very high damage melee attack and run speed
- Set him loose on unprotected Humans
- Low health but can dodge attacks
- He wears a yellow jumpsuit and has blue skin.
- Like most other fast melee zombies (Stuntman, Deliveryman, etc...) he has his eyes covered with a cloth or bandage.
- He has high damage, is fast and can dodge some damage, if you can get him close enough to relatively defenseless humans then he will tear them apart.
- When going against tank survivors like Firefighter and Lumberjack, the Sprinter will have difficulty getting past without support from fellow infected zombies.
- Sprinter rewarded upon completion of Moscow.
- Like other fast running zombies, he moves at normal speed if he has no target, but as soon as he gets a target he "sprints" quickly towards it.
- Sharpened Claws - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Nimbleness - Dodges 40% of incoming attacks
- Night Vision - Detects stealth
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Wind Sprints - Increases movement speed by 45%
- Razor Claws - 20% chance to deal 200% damage
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Vampirism - Heals self for 20% of damage dealt
- Heightened Reactions - Decreases cooldown by 65%