"I'm Gonna Hurl"
Spitters launch their toxic saliva over distances and somehow they know not to spit it into the wind.
- Long-range, medium damage unit
- Destroys Human melee units
- Use the Horde to protect them
- He has green skin with a large pink stomach and a long tongue.
- Like most other ranged "spitting units" he has no jaw.
- Place him at the back of your horde at a very long range, if he is kept alive well then you can end up with enough toxic "spit" across the battlefield to quickly kill humans.
- With the right perks he can be a very quick damage dealer from a long range or a bane on the enemy by making them a lot weaker very quickly for a long time.
- Toxic Spittle - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- Viscosity - Spit travels 65% faster
- Tri-Spit - Occasionally rapidly shoots 3 times in a row, but then has to recoup
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Salivation - Reduces cooldown by 20%
- Gummed Up - Increases target cooldown by 40%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Splash Damage - Attacks affect an area
- Hock a Loogie - Increases range by 30%