"Silence is golden."
- Spec Ops snipers settle in, camouflaging themselves, and begin to pick of Zombies with nary a sound.
- A stealthed long-range unit
- Zombies will ignore him until they're close
- Targets large enemies first
- Laser Sight - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Enhanced Optics - 30% chance to deal 200% damage
- Ammo Dump - Occasionally rapidly shoots 3 times in a row, but then has to reload
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Hamstring - Decreases target movement speed by 30%
- Blend In - Decreases stealth radius by 50%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Recruitment Drive - Reduces deployment cooldown by 5 seconds
- Camouflage Team - Gives stealth to allies on squad point
- Appears as a SWAT member and wears black outfit,black leather boots and holds a silenced sniper rifle.
- Like most snipers,use long striaght aways to their advantage since snipers and unlimited range.
- Spec ops is a stealth unit,so hiding him in the corner can pick off zombies so other units can finish them off easily.
- Hes screwed if the enemy sprinter or fast melee units can detect stealth.
- Spec ops rewarded upon completion of Istanbul.
- Does less damage than the Sniper/Sharpshooter at equal levels.
- Does equal damage as the Deadshot at equal levels.
- The only sniper, along his lengendary and Mythic counterpart with a can as a silencer.