"I can shoot the wings off a fly."
Occasionally says: "On my sight".
Death: "Tell my gun...I love her...".
- Snipers shoot first, they don't ask questions. Their rifles are slow to reload but incredibly high powered.
- Very powerul long-ranged unit
- Targets large enemies first
- Cannot fire at units in melee range
- Wears a green hoodie with grey pants and black work boots.
- He also holds a hunting rifle and a container for his gun.
- Put these units at the rear of your squad, as they provide useful cover-fire.
- Placing a Melee Unit with them will provide a longer life-span on the front lines.
- Be aware that Snipers cannot shoot while Zombies are in melee range (unless the Up Close and Personal perk is chosen).
- He is pretty boastful, considering his claim to "shoot the wings off of flies".
- When he dies, he will say:"Tell my gun...I love her..."
- Level 3
- Measured Breath (5% chance to deal 200% damage)
- Level 10 (choose)
- Bolt-action (Decreases Cooldown by 25%)
- Semi-Auto (Occasionally, rapidly shoots 3 times in a row, but then has to reload)
- Level 20
- Decreased Deployment I (Decreases Deployment Cooldown)
- Level 30 (choose)
- Up Close and Personal (Allows firing in melee-range)
- High-Powered Rifle (Can hit 2 targets per shot)
- Level 40
- Decreased Deployment II (Further Decreases Deployment Cooldown)
- Level 50 (choose)
- Set the Sights (Targets Mutated Zombies first)
- One Shot, One Kill (Occasionally one shots a target)