The shotstorm peppers their targets with a veritable storm of shots.
- Shoots multiple bullets in a wide arc
- Great for thinning out the horde
- Takes a while to reload; can be overwhelmed
- The Shotstorm uses the base model of other offensive survivor units; a woman with torn pants and tied-back hair.
- She wears a yellow plaid shirt, blue baseball cap and navy blue pants.
- Her hat has writing on it, saying "Just Shoot It".
- The Shotstorm's spray of bullets allow for multiple targets to be hit at once, allowing for more spread out damage to mutated zombies.
- The phrase on her hat, Just Shoot It, is a possible reference to the popular internet meme "Just Do It!".
- Metal Shot - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- Birdshot - Increases number of bullets by 40%
- Double Barrels - Occasionally fires both barrels at once, but requires reloading after
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Sawed-off - Increases shot spread by 50%
- Extended Barrel - Reduces shot spread by 50%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Slugs - Increases Range by 30%
- Easy Loader - Reduces cooldown by 15%