"I can shoot the wings off a fly."
- The Sharpshooter's training and reserve make him especially adept at perfect kill shots from afar.
- Very powerful long-range unit
- Targets large enemies first
- Cannot fire at Units in melee range
- The Sharpshooter is nearly identical to the Sniper, only having both hands on his rifle and having his hood cover his eyes.
- The Sharpshooter is best placed in the back of the squad or opposite end of a long street from the zombies so he can fire and kill more zombies before being reached.
- Measured Breath - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- Bolt-action - Decreases Cooldown by 25%
- Semi-Auto - Occasionally rapidly shoots 3 times in a row, but then has to reload
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Up Close and Personal - Allows firing in melee-range
- High-Powered Rifle - Can hit 2 targets per shot
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Set the Sights - Targets Mutated Zombies first
- One Shot, One Kill - Occasionally one shots a target