"From the shadows!"
Though silent, the Shade's first strike is extremely deadly.
- Cannot be seen until he attacks
- Very high damage but low health
- Vulnerable once he attacks
- Identical to Assassin
- Useful for taking out key humans, due to its high damage and invisibility before striking.
- As it is a Runner variant, it is ineffective against buildings. Pair him up with a tanky unit that deals large damage to buildings.
- The Vault Perk will be helpful in cases against walls, as Shade will leap over them rather than try to break them.
- Even though it's a different unit, the Shade is identical in appearance to the Assassin, albeit with higher stats.
- Dirty Fighting - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- Enter the Shadows - Reduces Stealth Reentry by 35%
- Leech - Heals self for 5% of damage dealt
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Vault - Jumps walls
- Like Smoke - Increases movement speed by 45%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Ancestral Knowledge - 25% chance to deal 200% damage
- Assassinate - Occasionally strikes for 1000%