The sensei dodges incoming attacks and wades into the thick of the horde.
- Low health, but high dodge rate
- Roams far from a squad point to engage
- Fast-attacking zombies will be his death
- Tiger Style - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Leopard's Speed - Increases movement speed by 100%
- Ronin - Increases roam range by 50%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Like Water - Increases Dodge to 75%
- Counterattack - Reflects 80% of damage, but can no longer dodge
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Hurricane Kick - Gains an area attack
- One-Inch Punch - Attacks occasionally knock smaller zombies back
- Basically, the black colour pallet swap of the black belt with the badge completely removed.
- The better version of the black belt.
- His perks are still the same and like the predecessor, he can die to suicide zombie.
- Make use of his roaming ability (This prevents mutated zombies going near support units, except for the biohazard and can aid barrage units i.e gunslingers, minigunners,etc...).