"Zombie Season is open!"
- Scattershots are actually quite focused on wreaking havoc to the Zombie Horde with a sawed-off shotgun.
- Shoots multiple bullets in a wide arc
- Great for thinning out the Horde
- Takes a while to reload; can be overwhelmed
- The Scattershot has the same visual appearance as the previous common version, the Mercenary
- The Scattershot can hit multiple zombies at once and deal moderate damage if multiple bullets hit a single target.
- Scattershot rewarded upon completion of Bangkok.
- Metal Shot - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- Birdshot - Increases number of bullets by 40%
- Double Barrels - Occasionally fires both barrels at once, but requires reloading after
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Sawed-off - Increases shot spread by 50%
- Extended Barrel - Reduces shot spread by 50%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Slugs - Increases Range by 30%
- Easy Loader - Reduces cooldown by 15%