"Measure twice cut once."
Sawbones is a resident in restoring Survivors to full health, even those who've seemingly succumbed to death.
- Brings Human units back from the brink of death
- Healing a unit takes a long time' be prepared!
- Has no attack and low health, so keep her safe!
- The Sawbones shares the base model with other Support Survivors, having large messy hair.
- She wears a surgeon's outfit with a mouth cover and boots.
- The Sawbones is able to revive fallen units, which allows for intense defensive capabilities if given the time to set back up.
- She also can overcrowd a point by reviving units after the point is full.
- Delicate Work - 6% chance to resurrect 240% faster
- Years of Experience - Reduces cooldown by 40%
- Scalpel - A small attack
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Telesurgery - Increases range by 500%
- Field Training - A small heal
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Operating Room - Resurrections affect an area
- Subtlety - Gains stealth