"Ready, set, go! Haha!"
Runners were once great athletes. They are speedy and powerful, but weak of both body and ego (and mind).
- Very high damage melee attack and run speed
- Set him loose on unprotected Humans
- Low health but can dodge attacks
- He wears a yellow jumpsuit and has blue skin.
- Like most other fast melee zombies (stuntman, deliveryman, etc...) he has his eyes covered with a cloth or bandage.
- He has high damage, is fast and has a nice amount of dodge, if you can get him close enough to relatively defenseless humans then he will tear them apart.
- Like other fast running zombies, he moves at normal speed if he has no target, but as soon as he gets a target he "sprints" quickly towards it.
- Sharpened Claws - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Nimbleness - Dodges 40% of incoming attacks
- Night Vision - Detects stealth
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Wind Sprints - Increases movement speed by 45%
- Razor Claws - 20% chance to deal 200% damage
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Vampirism - Heals self for 20% of damage dealt
- Heightened Reactions - Decreases cooldown by 65%