"My theories aren't up for debate!"
- Greatly weakens nearby Zombies
- Affects multiple Zombies at once
- Has no attack and low health, so keep her safe!
- New Hypothesis - 5% chance to increase effectiveness by 200%
- Antibodies - Deals damage in an area of effect
- Ataxia - Increases target Miss Rate by 10%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Myasthenia - Decreases target Damage by 10%
- Osteogenesis - Decrease target Armor by 25%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Airborne Pathogens - Increases the Area of Effect by 40%
- Lethargy - Decreases target Movement Speed by 20%
- The Researcher wears a white lab coat, gray shorts, a red tie and bright yellow boots.
- She also wears safety visors and holds an Erlenmeyer flask and a beaker, both containing a green and purple substance.
- Her base effect is to increase enemy attack cooldown, making the infected attack in longer intervals. Use this to your advantage and out-damage the hoard.
- If you have a five-unit pad, consider to 2 melee units, 2 ranged units and 1 researcher to maximize their fire power.
- Her base effect is not very powerful on its own, so keep on upgrading her to unlock powerful status debuffs.
- Researcher rewarded upon completion of Moscow.
- The Researcher is similar to the Personal Trainer line, except she debuffs the infected to indirectly buff the team, while the ladder would directly buff the team.