Puddlers put out a pungent puddle of putrid poison that promptly pollutes people.
- Creates a toxic puddle at range
- Puddle damages all Humans standing in it
- The puddle won't work well against moving targets
- He has Yellow skin with a long pink tongue and a yellow-green saliva constantly oozing from his mouth.
- Like most other ranged "spitting units" he has no jaw.
- Place him behind tanks and the horde while they move through the city, he will constantly cover your enemy in a pool of damage.
- Place him close enough to snipers and other long ranged units who don't move. this is a good way to kill large numbers of them as they will never normally move.
- If the "spreading slime" perk (Increases puddle area of effect by 90%) is taken then most groups (besides melee groups) will be heavily damaged whenever he lands an attack.
- Although this unit can deal a massive amount of damage it is important to remember that his damage is not always reliable and there are cases where he won't be able to do a lot of damage due to moving targets.
- If this unit lets off a shot but dies just before the "spit" creates the puddle, the puddle will be harmless and do no damage.
- It burns – 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Sludge Puddle – Reduces target movement speed by 30%
- Vulnerability – Target takes 20% extra damage
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Spreading Slime – Increases puddle area of effect by 90%
- Effluvia – Increases range by 25%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- The Floor is Lava – Damage over time is permanent
- Focused Fire – Targets support humans first