Professionals earn their overtime by overwhelming weak enemies with a deluge of bullets.
- Fires very fast but weak shots
- Can hold off the Horde with little help
- Has trouble with high health or armored targets
- The Professional wears a black full body suit, a red head band and black boots.
- She has a holster on her left thigh holding what appears to be a knife, though it is purely cosmetic as far as gameplay is concerned.
- The Professional shares many qualities with the Gunfighter line, firing at a medium range, quickly with low damage bullets.
- What distinguishes the two is different perks and the trade-off of higher fire rate for less accuracy.
- Due to different perk choices, the Professional can be specialized to ignore armor, a trait that the aforementioned Gunner is absent of. This allows for much more reliable use in PvP or areas with Titans.
- The Professional line and the Trooper are the only Gunfighter variations that wear glasses.
- Hollow Points - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- Recoiless Firing - Lowers aim drift by 10
- Lengthened Barrel - Increases range by 25%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Armor-Piercing Rounds - Ignores target armor
- Covert Ops - Gains stealth
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Fight and Flight - Shoots while retreating
- Evasion - Dodges 24% of incoming attacks