"I broke it."
Buildings cower when facing the Pit Bosses. You wouldn't think a building could cower, but there you go.
- Deals massive damage to buildings
- Use him to quickly dispatch target buildings
- Weak damage versus Humans
- He appears to wear a construction helmet,wears a light blue T-shirt and has a pair of ripped jeans.
- He is like a brute but has more muscles and looks bulky.
- Use the Pit boss to quickly destroy durable walls preventing hoard progression.
- Since he targets buildings and splits from the horde to bring them down, it is a good idea to use him on large maps where buildings need to be taken down quickly.
- Perks such as Stagger and Zoning are great bypasses for his low damage output against the humans, as he can stun multiple humans that would otherwise damage the hoard.
- He could be a construction worker before the outbreak.
- Structural Weakness - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Stagger - Stuns target for 1.2 seconds
- Speed Permit - Increases movement speed by 70%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Zoning - Attacks affect an area
- Demolition Charge - Sets a demolition charge on a wall
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Stun - Stuns target for 1.7 seconds
- Cracks in the Wall - Target takes 25% extra damage