"No pain, no gain."
- Always positive, even in the face of rampaging Hordes, Personal Trainers push those around them to greatness.
- Increases the effectiveness of other units
- A powerful force multiplier in large rally points
- Has no attack and low health, so keep her safe!
- She shares the base model of other Support Survivors, holding Defibrillators and having large, messy hair.
- Wears green gym clothes, a head band and sports shoes.
- Her base effect is to decrease unit attack cooldown, so pair her up with units like Snipers and Field Medics.
- Personal trainers gain many unique and powerful perks, so keep upgrading her.
- Her defibrillators, unlike other Support Survivors, can decrease cooldown and give units health.
- Get Pumped! - 5% chance to increase effectiveness by 200%
- Salve - Small targeted heal
- Building Muscle - Increases target health
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Kinesiology - Increases target damage
- Bounce Back - Target reflects 5% of damage
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Work the Pain - Increases target armor
- Reflexology - Increases target Dodge by 10%