"Sharing is caring"
Patient Zero may have started the Zombie infection. Patient Zero most definitely hinders groups of Survivors.
- Has a diseased cloud which damages nearby enemies.
- The cloud affects multiple targets simultaneously.
- Low health; keep him safe in the Horde.
- Patient Zero uses the model of most support infected, a man with large arms, hands and bulges on his back.
- He wears a yellow hazmat suit, along with black gloves and boots.
- Patient Zero is a great offensive tower when combating Paramedics or Field Medics, as damage will be dealt to them as well as their patients and will kill her due to no one healing the healer.
- Patient Zero also is recommended with maps using "jail boxes", where Survivor squads are placed within a small maze of unbreakable barricades to maximize zombie walk time and inefficiency. His large range will reach them and deal massive damage before toe zombies spent too much time.
- Patient Zero is a term for the first person to catch a new disease and spread it to others.
- Provirals - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Airborne Vector - Increases area of effect by 50%
- Dangerous Strain - Increases damage by 30%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Torpor - Increases target cooldown by 30%
- Adrenal Stimulation - Reduces ally cooldowns by 20%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Necrotic Flesh - Target unable to be healed
- Cellular Regeneration - Heals allies