"I'm on the scene!"
- First responders through the end, Paramedics' small, fast heals keep their friends going strong.
- Uses small, fast heals on squadmates.
- Use her to support squad mates on the front lines.
- No attack and low health; protect her.
- Level 3
- First Response (5% chance to heal for 200%)
- Level 10 (choose)
- Conductive Gel (Reduces Cooldown by 25%)
- Cauterize (15% chance to heal for 300%)
- Level 20
- Decreased Deployment I (Decreases Deployment Cooldown)
- Level 30 (choose)
- Emergency Dispatch (Increases Movement Speed by 43%)
- Best Practices (Increase Range by 50%)
- Level 40
- Decreased Deployment II (Further Decreases Deployment Cooldown)
- Level 50 (choose)
- Triage Station (Heals affect an area)
- Overload (An area of affect attack)
- The Paramedic appears as a woman dressed in shirt and shorts.
- She wears spectacles.
- She is carrying a large bag with a defibrillator. (Which she uses to heal other units)
- Place her with units you want healed.
- Always keep the Paramedic defended.
- She is the first healing unit you can get.