"Silence is golden."
The overwatch strikes from afar and without drawing attention, leaving the zombies more confused than normal.
- A stealthed long-range unit
- Zombies will ignore him until they're close
- Targets large enemies first
- Overwatch appears as a man wearing a black jacket, round hat, blue pants, and black boots.
- Overwatch holds a very intimidating rifle with a can of compressed air at the end. It is assumed it acts as an impromptu silencer.
- The Overwatch is a long-range unit that is hidden from a Zombie's view until it gets close.
- Overwatch does a good amount of damage, but is very weak health-wise.
- Place him in a long corridor away from drones and let him attack the larger units.
- Putting him behind a barrier that leads to a dead end will be a massive benefit, as the zombies will never attack him since they will never wander over to his position to trigger discovery.
- Using the name of his pervious rarity these units join the Commando and Field Medic families in having military experience before the outbreak.
- Laser Sight - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- Enhanced Optics - 36% chance to deal 240% damage
- Ammo Dump - Occasionally rapidly shoots 3 times in a row, but then has to reload
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Hamstring - Decreases target movement speed by 40%
- Blend In - Decreases stealth radius by 50%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Recruitment Drive - Reduces deployment cooldown by 5 seconds
- Camouflage Team - Give stealth to allies on squad point