After his gold medal, the Olympian wanted nothing more than to chase down some brains.
- Very high damage melee attack and run speed
- Set him loose on unprotected humans
- Low health, but can dodge attacks
- The Olympian has light blue skin and uses the base model used my offensive infected units, with slim jock-like figures and covered eyes.
- He wears a blue and orange sleeved track suit with blue track pants and black sports shoes.
- As a fast melee unit, the Olympian deals large damage in comparison to other infected units.
- He has low health and will get himself killed a majority of the time, so pair him up with a Mortician to maximize efficiency.
- Sharpened Claws - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Nimbleness - Dodges 40% of incoming attacks
- Night Vision - Detects stealth
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Wind Sprints - Increases movement speed by 45%
- Razor Claws - 20% chance to deal 200% damage
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Vampirism - Heals self for 20% of damage dealt
- Heightened Reactions - Decreases cooldown by 65%