The ninja's targets tend to die before they even realize he's next to them.
- Cannot be seen until he attacks
- Very high damage, but low health
- Vulnerable once he attacks
- The Ninja wears a red and black ninja cloak with red Chinese symbols on both arms and running shoes of the same color.
- Like other Runner variants, he has light blue skin and has his eyes covered.
- The Ninja is a great offensive unit, as he can sneak up on a pad of humans and deal damage in a situation that the Runner or the Stuntman would be killed before reaching.
- What makes him even better in comparison to the other Runner-based units is the perk selection that can combine the wall vaulting capabilities of Stuntmen with the evasive capabilities natural to the Ninja.
- Dirty Fighting - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- Enter the Shadows - Reduces Stealth Reentry by 35%
- Leech - Heals self for 5% of damage dealt
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Vault - Jumps walls
- Like Smoke - Increases movement speed by 45%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Ancestral Knowledge - 25% chance to deal 200% damage
- Assassinate - Occasionally strikes for 1000%