A long ranged unit that deals splash damage to units. Also has a melee attack. Efficient in taking out drones.
With a long-range musket and bayonet, the musketeer is comfortable at range or up close.
- Shoots many bullets at once
- Long-range, but inaccurate
- Moderate HP and melee damage
- Sharps Shot - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Needle Gun - Increases number of bullets by 40%
- Breechloading - Reduces cooldown by 15%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Smoothbore - Increases shot spread by 50%
- Rifled Musket - Reduces shot spread by 50%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Minie Balls - Deals 20% of base damage per second for 3 seconds
- Stonewall - Decreases target movement speed by 30%
- He holds a musket with a bayonet.
- He appears as a civil war soldier.
- He is basically a sniper that does splash damage with more health and has a melee attack so put him with the other snipers.
- Be careful of Titans or other tank units,the Musketeer's shots cant break through his armor,but his melee attack can attack through his armor.
- Extremely long distance unit, can hit across the map.
- If you look closely at the golden badge on his belt,you will see the word 'WZ' which is a shortened name for the game 'World Zombination'
- During battle yells "Musket Loaded!"