"Quite the Undertaking."
Retirement is never certain. Morticians can inspire defeated Zombies to perform one more world tour.
- Brings back "dead" Mutated Zombies to fight again.
- Resurrecting can take time, be sure you have it!
- Has no attack of his own, so protect him.
- Light blue skin, long black hair, black t-shirt with a skull, red shoes and spiked wrist bands.
- He has a back full of lumps that are akin to those on other support units. They have a light blue color with dark blue spots.
This is arguably the most powerful unit archetypes in the game if used in combination with other powerful units. If managed properly, it is impossible to have your entire army wiped out permanently.
- Place the Mortician in the back of the horde, so it doesn't get involved in battles and that it can resurrect unit's safely. (Although they can catch up and end up dying.)
- Only deploy a Mortician once one of your unit dies, otherwise it will attack with your zombies and end up dying.
- However, if the Living Flesh perk is selected then he will instead stay behind other offensive zombies in a similar manner to a Paramedic, eliminating the previous problem.
- A good team is a Mortician with the fast high damage units, like a Runner or Assassin lines. This is because your Mortician will keep resurrecting them and eventually a lot will stack up.
- Having a Mortician in addition to powerful tank units can be a great tactic as the tanks (who can take a lot of hits) will come back as soon as they die.
- The Mortician is rewarded upon completion of Istanbul during the infected campaign.
- The Mortician can not revive explosive units (Harbinger, Kill-a-Ton, etc...) but he can revive everything else, including other Morticians.
- At level 50 it is possible with the right perks to revive an infinite amount of mutated zombies at once, provided they all died on the same spot.
- Necropsy - 5% chance to resurrect 200% faster
- Living Flesh - Adds small heal
- Parasitic Invasion - Takes over human squad points
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Amplified Range - Increases range by 300%
- Quicken - Reduces cooldown by 25%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Play to the Crowd - Resurrections affect an area
- Host-Pathogen Interface - Spawns drones from fallen humans