"Nothing 'mini' about this gun, heh heh!"
The Minigunner makes it rain. Bullets. Lots of bullets. But that takes time to reload.
- A medium-health, medium-range unit
- Fires very fast but weak shots
- Has trouble with high health or armored targets
- The Minigunner shares the base model used by the elemental Survivors, a large man with full facial hair, glasses and a cigar.
- He wears a camo shirt, gray pants, boots and holds a steaming minigun.
- The Minigunner can be compared to the Gunfighter line, as they both serve a purpose of a medium ranged offence. What the Minigunner brings however is high burst damage at the cost of long cooldown intervals.
- Though he shares the body of other elemental Survivors, he is the only one that does not use water, fire or oil.
- Flechettes - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Bombard - Fires 20 bullets in 3 seconds
- Sustain - Fires 10 bullets in 5 seconds
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Zombiestopper - 20% of attacks knockback smaller zombies
- VLDs - Increases range by 45%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Shredder - Attacks remove 10 armor from the target
- Flak Cannon - Ignores target dodge