"Zombie season is open!"
- This hired gun doesn't run. Mercenaries spray weak enemies with sawed off shotgun sadism.
- Shoots multiple bullets in a wide arc
- Great for taking thinning out the Horde
- Takes a while to reload; can be overwhelmed
- Level 3
- Metal Shot (5% chance to deal 200% damage)
- Level 10 (choose)
- Birdshot (Increases number of bullets by 40%)
- Double Barrels (Occasionally fires both barrels at once, but requires reloading after)
- Level 20
- Decreased Deployment I (decreases deployment cooldown)
- Level 30 (choose)
- Sawed-off (Increases Shot Spread by 50%)
- Extended Barrel (Reduces Shot Spread by 50%)
- Level 40
- Decreased Deployment II (further decreases deployment cooldown)
- Level 50 (choose)
- Slugs (Increases Range by 30%)
- Easy Loader (Reduces Cooldown by 15%)
- The Mercenary appears as a young lady dressed in a cap and camouflage jacket.
- She wields a sawn-off shotgun.
- The Mercenary does quite high damage, and can also aid in crowd control.
- It is a good asset to any team. (Until you get the Scattershot of course!)
- Has a Sidearm however never seems to use it.
- Before the apocalypse, it appears that the Mercenary was a deer hunter.
- She is the first unit with a scattershot type weapon