With her dead wagons in tow, the mechanic blows everything up.
- Creates low-health, fast-moving explosives
- Low-health and weak attack
- Explosions hurt both sides!
- Wears a yellow shirt, blue overalls, large goggles on her head, pink hair and a light brown backpack.
- Her Dead Wagons have a blue toy truck with a blue flag with a fist on it (a symbol used by the Survivors), carrying a red wagon with a propane tank strapped to it.
- She is the equivalent of the Harbinger but she takes time to prepare the propane and it is not advisable to pair up with a Long range unit near the horde as the explosion can damage your tanks and unfortunately kill them, so a surgeon is needed.
- Shes screwed if you place her behind walls as infected gets near, the explosion can kill her.
- It's best to put her in large rally points.
- The Dead Wagon used by the Mechanic is very similar to the Deliveryman:
- They are both offensive units that quickly reach the enemy side to blow up
- Both use propane canisters as explosives.
- Aftermarket Upgrade - 5% chance for a dead wagon to deal 200% damage
- Dyno Test - Increases a dead wagon's speed by 40%
- High Voltage - Increases range by 100%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Delicate Servos - Dead wagons target mutated zombies first
- Greased Monkey - Dead wagons dodge 60% of incoming attacks
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Safety Classes - Dead wagon's explosions do not harm other survivors
- Contents Under Pressure - Occasionally explodes for an extra 50% damage