Summary Machine Gunners mow down the Zombie Horde once they've spent some time to set up their powerful turrets
- Fires very fast at long range
- Takes time to set up and reload his gun
- Cannot fire in melee range
- Full Metal Jacket - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Heat Dissipation - Reduces Attack Duration by 50%
- Total Metal Jacket - Increases Damage by 50% *stats will be different from the table below due to the damage increase
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Lock and Load - Decreases set up time by 30%
- Unlock and Eject - Increases spin down time by 100%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Tripod - Allows firing in melee-range
- Free-Float Tube - Increases range by 34%
- Machine gunner wears a yellow camo with white stripes grey pants,dark grey boots and a Long range machine gun with a scope
- You want to put him as the same place as the sniper or Spec ops as while they priorities large enemies, machine gunners can mow down the horde with ease.
- Due to his Long cooldowns, it is advisable to place him at specific rally points (mutated zombies that can cause problems i.e support infected),
- You are rewarded a machine gunner upon completion of Nairobi.
- His legendary counterpart, Buzzsaw, does not have a scope and the tripod is set underneath the base gun then at the barrel.