"One shot! Many kills"
- The Lone Wolf releases a high-powered, devastating shot to zombies in its path
- He targets Mutated (or specialist) zombies first even if there are drones in front of them
- Despite his incredible power, the Lone Wolf's health is extremely low
- The Lone Wolf appears as a man with a thick camouflage jacket and grey pants with what appear to be blood stains on them.
- He has boots as well, also with blood stains on the front of them.
- He carries a white, long rifle with a large scope and shoulder stock arguably being the most intimidating part of this legendary character
- The Lone Wolf works well with a Meat Shield such as some Firefighters to take the brunt of the damage and take out weak units like drones while the Lone Wolf takes out the very powerful mutated zombies
- The Lone Wolf also works well with the Machine Gunner or Buzzsaw which do a great job of mowing down drones, allowing the Lone Wolf to focus only on the specialist zombies
- Called shot - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- Close Quarters - Allows firing in melee-range
- Head Shot - 18% chance to deal 260% damage
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Fast Fingers - Reduces cooldown by 15%
- Stopping Power - Increases damage by 20%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Explosive Shot - Attacks affect an area
- Full Auto - Occasionally rapidly shoots 3 times in a row, but then has to reload
- The Predecessor to the Lone Wolf is called the Dead Shot, an epic unit earned while completing the Destucktor quest