- The Lifesaver shares the same base model of all Support Survivors
- She wears a yellow shirt, gray shorts, green pack and black boots. She holds two defibrillators.
- The Lifesaver is a healing unit, allowing for other units with her on the Squad Point to have missing health be replenished.
- Since tank units will take a majority of the damage, it would be smart to place the lifesaver with them so they stay alive and she is protected by the hoard.
- Since she heals at a fast rate with low power heals in comparison to the Field Medic line, she is better suited to support units that sustain low damage.
- First Response - 6% chance to heal for 240%
- Conductive Gel - Reduces cooldown by 25%
- Cauterize - 18% chance to heal for 360%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Emergency Dispatch - Increases movement speed by 43%
- Best Practices - Increases range by 50%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Triage Station - Heals affect an area
- Overload - An area of effect attack