"Hu.. Hu-Hu Hugs."
The largest zombie ever seen and the leviathan can be seen from very far away.
- Very high health, but low damage
- Soaks up a lot of damage
- Unable to deal much damage on his own
- The Leviathan has a green skin tone, with yellow boils on his upper body and dark green spots on his lower torso and at the ends of his hands and feet.
- There are several stakes and derbies embedded in his skin.
- As a Mythic version of the Colossus line, it has a massive health pool and is best suited in the front of the hoard to tank a majority of the damage from the Survivors.
- In combination of green skin hue and purple pants, the Leviathan's design could be inspired (or parodied) by Marvel's superhero, The Hulk.
- Crush Puny Humans - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Regeneration - Heals for 2% health every second
- Embiggen - Increases size by 45%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Roar - Taunts humans to attack
- Jumbo Size - Increases health by 20%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Earthquake - Attacks affect an area
- Waddlin' Time - Increases movement speed by 70%