"Let's be friends."
A doctor in a previous life, the Infector continues to "help" injured Humans by turning them into drones.
- Raises fallen Humans as Drones
- A single Human can be made into multiple Drones
- Has no attack of his own, so protect him
- He wears a doctors outfit, has big hands and lumps that are akin to most other infected support units.
- Use him near a lot of dead humans to boost your horde, he is able to not only spawn drones up front but also adds to your spare drones meaning you can spawn more on any spawn tile.
- If the humans resurrecting their fallen is a problem then the Infector is able to "deny" the resurrection by turning the fallen human into drones.
- This zombie is arguably the most overwhelming zombie if he manages to get to fallen humans quickly enough, provided that the humans are not heavy on AoE or fast attacks.
- The drones that the infector spawns is equal to the level of the infector (eg. level 50 infector spawns level 50 drones)
- Virulent Infection - Increases drones spawned to 4
- Colonization - Increases drones spawned to 5
- Viral Latency - Increases spare drones by 200%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Super-Spreader - Reduces cooldown by 50%
- Death drones - 8 drones spawn on death
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Airborne Transmission - Infection affects an area
- Optimal Virulence - Increases drowns spawned to 7