"Good morning teacher"
Bullies until the end, the hazers know how to annoy the survivors while encouraging the infected.
- A trio of quick units who make other units stronger and weaker
- When one sibling dies, the rest grow stronger
- Kill them all quickly!
- The Hazers share the same models from the triplet infected, a main older sister with two pigtails accompanied by two younger brothers.
- They all wear black school outfits with black and yellow ties, green skin and high socks to match the simple shoes.
- The Hazers are best used with other mutated zombies when facing survivors, as they will buff their dodge chance while decreasing hit rate of the enemy.
- Once a sibling dies, the others will gain health regeneration.
- Extra Credit - Skill effects stack with themselves.
- Flash Cards - Increases target Damage
- Detention - Decreases target Damage
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Hall Monitor - Increases target Armor
- School Spirit - increases Damage against target
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Oration - Skills affect an area
- Study Group - Adds an extra sibling