"Lock and Load!"
The Gunslinger is an expert with two pistols. Her range may be short, but so is her patience with Zombies.
- Medium range, low damage, but fast fire rate
- Does decent damage by herself
- Low health means she'll need to be protected
- Similar to the Gunfighter, only with 2 knifes on each leg.
- As a ranged offensive unit, the Gunslinger is best used when combined with tanky units like the Firefighter or Lumberjack.
- Remember that individual shots are weak and will be blocked by a Titan's armor. However, critical hits that deal more damage than the armor when the normal shot would not, the damage will still register.
- Pew Pew - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- On the Move - Shoots while retreating)
- High Caliber - Increases damage by 20%)
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Long Barrels - Increases range by 25%
- Take Aim - 18% chance to deal 360% damage
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Compensator - Removes aim drift
- Quick Fire - Decreases attack duration by 20%