"Lock and load."
- Handy with a pistol and even better with two, the Gunfighter can take out plenty of Zombies at short range.
- Medium range, low damage, but fast fire rate
- Does decent damage by herself
- Low health means she'll need to be protected
- Level 3
- Pew Pew (5% chance to deal 200% damage)
- Level 10 (coose)
- On the Move (shoots while retreating)
- High Caliber (increases Damage by 20%)
- Level 20
- Decreased Deployment I (decreases deployment cooldown)
- Level 30 (choose)
- Long Barrels (increases range by 25%)
- Take Aim (15% chance to deal 300% damage)
- Level 40
- Decreased deployment II (further decreases deployment cooldown)
- Level 50 (choose)
- Compensator (removes aim drift)
- Quick Fire (decreases attack duration by 20%)
- She appears as a woman in her 20s,holding dual handguns.
- She wears a red headband,wears a white shirt and blue ripped jeans.
- She can fend off the drones with no problem,but can be overwhelmed by armoured units like the Titan.
- Consider to put a few melee units in front of her to absorb the damage while she does the damage.
- She is used mainly for crowd control with her large bullet spread and rapid rate of fire.
- She is the second troop found and unlocked in-game.
- The first female survivor you unlock in the game.
- In the early versions of the game,the gunfighter holds a shotgun instead of dual handguns.
- There was a special unit given by developers that works like a gunfighter but it looks more like a cop
- The guns she is using is a CZ 75.