Butterfly-collector, damage-sponge, fun-loving blueberry. The Goliath is a many-sided beast.
- High health, medium damage unit
- A great damage sponge for your front line
- Ranged units will tear him up
- He has pink skin with a rash on his arms and legs.
- Well built from waist up with relatively small legs and no neck.
- There are wooden spikes through his arms and legs (possibly from the barricades he tanked through).
- Keep him in the front line, he has enough health to soak damage and does enough damage to make an impact on the humans.
- This is an odd unit in a sense that he doesn't fit well in some cases: He has high health but not high enough to compete with the colossus and no armor to compete with the titan. His damage is too low to compete with the melee zombies and he has no support capabilities. everything this zombie can do all other zombies do better and more. That said some people may find a use for him and if he works for you, you may as well use him.
- For some reason, his legs are oddly small compared to his big torso and arms.
- Smash! - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Angry Flailing - Taunts Humans to attack
- Constitution - Increases health by 20%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Ground Pound - Attacks affect an area
- Slammers - Increases damage by 20%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Hardened Skin - Adds armor
- Tantrum - Occasionally increases damage by 40% for 5 seconds