"Cloudy with a chance of death."
Survivors curse the existence of the Foulmouth's misty, short range toxic event.
- Short-ranged area of effect spray
- Affects multiple Humans at once
- Short-range makes him vulnerable
- He has blue skin, lacks lips a jaw and a tongue.
- Two lumps come out from his back, these are presumably his lungs (zombification made them huge) where his toxic breath is stored.
- Like most other ranged "spitting units" he has no jaw
- Unlike other ranged units, this guy should be placed on the front line near groups of humans.
- If there is a high wall (nobody can normally attack through it) with humans directly on the other side, this unit's breath can go through the wall and do massive damage to the humans, the humans won't be able to attack back
- You are rewarded a foulmouth upon completion of Cape Town.
- This is the only non-tank zombie that can naturally have armor.
- Unlike other ranged spitting zombies, this guy has a big back full of gas instead of a big stomach full of liquid.
- Particulates - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- Scales - Adds armor
- Blinding Spray - Increases target miss rate by 10%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Miasma - Increases range by 30%
- Vapors - Widens cone by 35%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Debilitating Mist - Decreases target damage by 25%
- Smog - Deals 10% damage per second for 5 seconds