"I broke it!"
"Those kids who loved to destroy things more than build? They grew up, died, and came back as Foremen."
- Deals massive damage to buildings
- Use him to quickly dispatch target buildings
- Weak damage versus Humans
- Like most other "tank units" he is well built from the waist up with relatively stubby legs and no neck.
- He wears a yellow construction helmet and a cyan shirt.
- Since it deals less damage to humans, it would be smart to choose the Stagger and Zoning perks, allowing for an area-of-effect stun that other units can benefit from.
- Due to his low health and lack of armor he can't make for a good "bullet sponge" but he can get rid of walls and buildings very quickly.
- You can combo with drone geyser to quickly tear down a relatively undefended building and/or wall.
- He is the only Brute-like Infected unit to have a full shirt.
- Structural Weakness - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Stagger - Stuns target for 1.2 seconds
- Speed Permit - Increases movement speed by 70%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Zoning - Attacks affect an area
- Demolition Charge - Sets a demolition charge on a wall
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Stun - Stuns target for 1.7 seconds
- Cracks in the Wall - Target takes 25% extra damage