"AXE, and ye shall receive!"
Firefighters rush into the proverbial fire.They don't deal much damage, but they can take a beating.
- High health with a medium damage melee attack
- Defend weaker units by placing him in their squad
- Ranged zombies will cause him problems
- Level 3
- Weighted Haft (5% chance to deal 200% damage)
- Level 10 (choose)
- Stoicism (increase healing effects by 30%)
- Bellow (taunts Zombies to attack)
- Level 20
- Decreased Deployment I (decreases deployment cooldown [from 20 to ?])
- Level 30 (choose)
- Halligan Bar (deals 20% damage per second for 3 seconds)
- Scar Tissue (increases health by 20%) ** Level stats in the table may vary due to this perk **
- Level 40
- Decreased Deployment II (further decreases deployment cooldown [from ? to ?])
- Level 50 (choose)
- Backdraft (attacks affect an area)
- Foresight (dodges 20% of incoming attacks)
- The Firefighter appears as a moustachioed man with a large fire axe.
- Works well with any type of high-health splash damage characters, like Timber Beast and Lumberjack.
- A higher level firefighter can survive 2-3 impacts from Kill-A-Tons and Doomsdays.
- He is used as a basic tanking unit-use him to block the Zombies.
- The Firefighter is the first Survivor unit available.