The fire marshal is a hero standing against the zombies. They don't deal much damage, but they can take a beating.
- High health with a medium damage melee attack
- Defend weaker units by placing him in their squad
- Ranged zombies will cause him problems.
- The Fire Marshal uses the base model of all survival tank units, a buff man with a full orange beard and mustache.
- The Fire Marshal is an excellent unit to put in the front of the hoard, as his perks and high health allow for distraction for the zombies and protection for his squadmates. Pair him up with ranged offense to defeat the zombies.
- Weighted Haft - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- Stoicism - Increases healing effects by 56%
- Bellow - Taunts zombies to attack
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Halligan Bar - Deals 20% damage per second for 3 seconds
- Scar Tissue - Increases health by 20% ** Level stats in the table may vary due to this perk **
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Backdraft Attacks affect an area
- Foresight - Dodges 24% of incoming attacks