"AXE, and ye shall receive!"
- Fire Chiefs lead by courageous example. They don't deal much damage, but they can take a beating.
- High health with a medium damage melee attack
- Defend weaker units by placing him in their squad
- Ranged zombies will cause him problems
- The Fire Chief is nearly identical to the Firefighter, but in an axe chopping stance and highlighted in purple in some areas.
- The Fire Chief is best used as a front-line defense, as he has naturally high health and perks that benefit being in the front line.
- You are rewarded a Fire Chief upon completion of Lima.
- Level 3
- Weighted Haft (6% chance to deal 240% damage)
- Level 10 (choose)
- Stoicism (increases healing effects by 56%)
- Bellow (taunts zombies to attack)
- Level 20
- Decreased Deployment I (decreases deployment cooldown)
- Level 30 (choose)
- Halligan Bar (deals 20% damage per second for 3 seconds)
- Scar Tissue (increases health by 20%)
- Level 40
- Decreased Deployment II (further decreases deployment cooldown)
- Level 50 (choose)
- Backdraft (attacks affect an area)
- Foresight (dodges 24% of incoming attacks)