"Time for triage."
- "Medic!" Do you know how many times I hear that? Ugh. Give me time and space, and I'll heal 'em up. Now shh.
- Powerful heals, but a long cooldown
- Best used to heal high health units
- No attack and low health; protect her
- The Field Medic shares the same base from the Support Survivors, with large messy hair.
- She wears a camo shirt, green shorts, sun visor and yellow-green boots.
- Though not as fast with her heals as the Paramedic is, she trades off speed with potency, allowing for massive heals.
- The Antibiotics perk is highly suggested, as it counters the main issue of the unit: the slow rate of heal. With it, she can heal a patient constantly, with massive heals and a nice bonus heal while cooling down.
- Tanky Survivors will benefit from the larger heals, as they will sustain massive damage and will most likely not waste health through overheal.
- She was apparently an army medic before the outbreak.
- The in-game summery is possibly a reference to the Medic from Team Fortress 2.
- Level 3
- Field Dressing (5% chance to heal for 200%)
- Level 10 (choose)
- Antibiotics (Heals an extra 10% per second for 4 seconds)
- Booster Shot (Increases Heals by 20%)
- Level 20
- Decreased Deployment I (Decreases Deployment Cooldown)
- Level 30 (choose)
- Fast Hands (Decreases Cooldown by 20%)
- Antiseptic Spray (Increases Range by 50%)
- Level 40
- Decreased Deployment II (Further Decreases Deployment Cooldown)
- Level 50 (choose)
- Public Health (Heals affect an area)
- Overcharge (An area of effect attack)