"The Doctor, is in."
With the power of science, the Doctor is in!
- Powerful melee attacks
- High health and armor
- Go forth and destroy!
- Visual Appearance
- His visual appearance changes throughout the campaign. He has 4(?) different stages when he changes appearance and can skip levels. These upgrades are:
- Doctor Zombiwitz III (Third times an arm.)- He gains an extra arm. Jump to Lvl 6, unlocked in New mexico.
- Malpractice (My work is cut out for me.)- He gains barricades on his armor. He also uses a concrete support beam to attack. Jump to Lvl 11, unlocked in Istanbul.
- Shocktor Zombiwatts - He has wires coiled up in one of his arms and 2 tesla coils in his back. He changes the support beam out for a pole that transmits electricity. Jump to Lvl 21, unlocked in Jakarta.
- Offensive Strategy
- Dr.Zombiwits should be used to tank and soak up damage. He is also an amazing damage dealer and can take out buildings very quickly.
- A different strategy is to put meat shields in front of him when facing down a line of snipers or other strong units. The meat shield will distract the survivors from Dr.Zombiwitz, so he can pack a punch.
- Malpractice is bullet-proof like the titan
- During the beta, a hero unit called Aftershock was earned after beating Jakarta. The final evolution of Dr.Zombiwitz copies this unit. Aftershock wieleded an electric pole just as Shocktor Zombiwatts does.