Doomsday brings the end of time for the Survivors. Increases in power the longer he's left alive!
- Explodes and greatly damages everything nearby
- Increases damage the longer he's alive
- The explosion hurts Humans and Zombies alike
- Kerosene - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- High Octane - Powering up increases damage by 50% instead of 30%
- Short Fuse - Powering up takes 3s instead of 4s
- Decreased Deployment I - decreases deployment cooldown
- Running on Fumes - Start with 1 level of Power
- Peak Oil - Maximum Power of 4 instead of 3
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Approved Container - Explosion does not harm other Zombies
- Concussion Bomb - Explosion stuns
- Left perked dooms(running on fumes and high octane) are crucial for dubai expert raids, especially in situations where the doom does not have the time to power up fully.
- A single doom can be used to take out multiple squads of survivors by placing a flare at a point equidistant from both pads. This is very useful on maps with tightly clustered survivor pads, e.g Dubai.
- Stim-z increases doom's damage upon impact. A good way of using stim-z would be to place stim-z seconds before the doom explodes.Flaring is often used together with stim-z to take out high hp survivors(e.g fire chiefs and timberbeasts)