"Good morning teacher"
All that time staying after class has taught the demerits how to shine in class.
- A trio of quick units who make other units stronger and weaker
- When one sibling dies, the rest grow stronger
- Keep one alive for maximum effect
- An older sister and 2 younger brothers wearing a red school uniform with a yellow and red striped tie.
- Place them with other zombies (at least 3) against a fairly big pack of humans (at least 3), for every set of Demerits you place you should place another 3 zombies. Reason being that the buffs and debuffs given to zombies and humans will allow for an easier round.
- When one dies, the remaining gain HP-regen in addition to the strength of their buffs and debuffs.
- They are the only zombies besides the Titan line that can give other zombies armor.
- Extra Credit - Skill effects stack with themselves.
- Flash Cards - Increases target Damage
- Detention - Decreases target Damage
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Hall Monitor - Increases target Armor
- School Spirit - increases Damage against target
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Oration - Skills affect an area
- Study Group - Adds an extra sibling
- Increases the dodge chance of allies and adds miss chance to enemies.
- The surviving siblings gain incredible health regen when a sibling dies.