"Handle with care!"
Deliverymen are insane. They're strapped with volatile explosives and charge through the Horde to the target.
- Explodes and greatly damages everything nearby
- The explosion hurts Humans and Zombies alike
- Don't let him die or attack near your Horde!
- A zombie in a red jumpsuit with a "flammable warning" sign strapped to his waist.
- He has two propane tanks taped to his arms which cause him to explode.
- Like all "fast zombies" (Runner, Stuntman, etc) he has his eyes covered.
- Try placing him around a corner or behind a wall with large amounts of humans packed behind them.
- If you are willing to sacrifice a few drones then spawning ~40 or so drones then have them move towards slow attacking units such as Snipers, Firefighters, Outlaws, Handymen, etc... and spawning a Deliveryman just as they get to the target can be a great way of removing a crowd.
- Spawn the Deliveryman and then use the flare on a group of humans maybe a great way to make precision damage.
- If you use Drone Geyser on a group of hard to reach humans then spawn a Deliveryman just as the zombies come up from the ground. This is a good way of clearing out those humans who would otherwise give you problems.
- The Harbinger is the upgraded rare version.
- This unit will die after attacking causing his explosion.
- This unit can't be revived with the mortician when killed, no matter who killed him (e.g himself or a human).
- If he suicides then it won't count as a death to the "Unit survival bonus", it is still possible to get 100% as long as he wasn't killed by a human, only if he kills himself.
- Itchy Finger - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Volatility - Increases area of effect by 50%
- Flashpoint - Increases movement speed by 45%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Rapid Decompression - Dodges 50% of incoming attacks
- Nuclear explosion - Occasionally explodes for an extra 50% damage
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Safe Handling - Explosion does not harm other zombies
- Cheat Death - Occasionally lives through the explosion