The delinquents are always up to no good, especially for the survivors.
- A trio of quick, melee units
- When one sibling dies, the rest grow stronger
- Keep one alive for maximum carnage
- An older sister and 2 younger brothers wearing leather jackets and pants along with red head bands.
- Placing them in a horde against slow attacking, single target units will devastate the humans.
- Due to the fact that one drone turns into 3 siblings, they are overwhelming by themselves, in certain circumstances they can kill an entire squad (and maybe a few drones) and still be able to move on.
- When one dies the others gain leech (life steal) for a certain amount and a boost to their attack speed and damage. When one more dies the final sibling gains extra life steal in addition to a massive amount of damage and attack speed.
- In addition to gaining more power they also increase in size when one of them fall, the teenage monster can end up as big as a normal zombie.
- If a Mortician revives one of them, the surviving siblings stay buffed. However, the revived one will be unbuffed. If this same sibling dies, the surviving siblings will not be further buffed.
- Rock Out - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Knife Fight - Deals 20% damage per second for 5 seconds
- Hype - Increase Movement Speed by 65%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Jump In - Siblings attack the same target
- Pour One Out - Increase siblings effectiveness on death by 20%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Turf War - Attacks affect an area
- Gang Up - Adds an extra sibling